7/26/2010

.:Band of the Day:.

Yesterday I stumbled across this very interesting Swedish band..the result was a total dedication of 4 hours checking out their diverse sound and a download of their discography, and I have to admit that I was left quite impressed with what I heard.
Especially, Yukimi Nagano (their front-woman)..A singer of Japanese-Swedish descent
with a very mesmerising voice, that sort of urged me to check out her other astonishing collaborations with bands/artists such as 'Sleep Walker' (a Japanese jazz band based in Kyoto), which you can check out here and hip-hop artist/producer Ge-ology which you can check out here..
I can hardly restrain myself from posting most of their videos, so after quite a bit of thinking and pausing i'll contain myself to the following three choices..




object width="400" height="300">




1 comments:

Fab Liquid recording studios said...

a! unfortunately i couldn't post the original video for 'Swimming' due to licensing or something like that, but it is definitely worth a view!!

Post a Comment